This is not a termination request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date.
- Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment.
- All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments.
- One hold is allowed per year.
- Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).